Since purchasing my Canan Digital Rebel XTi, which was supposed to be my Christmas present, I have gone snapshot crazy! If you know me, you know that I have zero patience and that I don't care for surprises....so I started using my camera the second it arrived in my home! Over the weekend I was at a destination wedding in Palm Springs and I, of course, had my camera on my shoulder the entire time. It was at this event that I was titled the "Photo Mom"! I just can't help myself! I want to capture every moment with my friends and family...every second that I share with them is precious to me! I recently set up shop in my front yard and around the house...I took about a zillion pictures of Olivia. Here is the outcome! Enjoy my little model :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I just made the second to last pic my desktop photo on my work computer!
1 comment:
I just made the second to last pic my desktop photo on my work computer!
Post a Comment