Christmas ended up being a bit of a bummer due to Olivia suffering from a 3 day fever and a major bout of drooling and fist eating. It broke my heart to see her feeling so horrible! On Christmas eve she was a so lethargic and limp that I broke down in tears. Obviously this was her first illness, so it was hard on mommy! It is such a horrible feeling to not know what is making her feel so bad and to not be able to fix it for her! I ended up holding her in my arms for almost the entire 3 days. My poor baby! Now I know what love really is! I would have taken her pain and suffering from her in a heartbeat just to see her tiny smile again. I am so thankful to have my happy baby back! Here are a few pictures from our Christmas vacation in Santa Paula/Ventura. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment