My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.briannebrosephotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

on the road again...

Well, in about 15 minutes, Olivia and I will be on the road to Santa Paula yet again. At least we get Christmas this time! Dad (Chris) will meet us up there tomorrow cause he has to work. This trip is bittersweet because it is the last time we will be home for a while due to my return to work on January 2nd. This is a major source of sadness for us, especially me, and we must make the best of our special holiday time together! I never thought I would dread my return to work so much...but I do and it is far worse than I ever imagined! I wiil conclude this with a picture from last nights tummy time. I wouldn't want to disappoint our readers!

No comments: