My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.briannebrosephotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

what a BIG girl!

Olivia got her highchair for Christmas and mommy set it up for her today. I thought she could start to join us for dinner at the table :) Well, she certainly thinks she is pretty darn cool sitting in her big girl chair. She literally hung out in it for about an hour. She, unfortunately, watched Oprah and would not take her eyes of the TV...hence the pictures with her looking away. Just thought I would share the pictures of her in her chair, thinking she is such a BIG girl! Oh and an update on my camera situation from earlier today...the 3rd camera SUCKS too! It has the same problem the 2nd camera did. I give up. Apparently I have beyond good vision that I can find all these flaws! Lord help me.

No comments: