wow, i am a total slacker!
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
wow, i am a total slacker!
I apologize to all that have been looking here for updates and pictures of Olivia. This is my 3rd week back at work and I just don't seem to have the time for anything anymore! On top of wanting to spend all my "free" time with Olivia, I also just joined a gym and spend massive amounts of time trying to prepare everything for the next day. I swear I spend everyday trying to just get ready for the next. My life is currently crazy and I hate it. I must find stability and find it soon because I am not happy with my current situation at all. It seems like everything I am passionate about has taken a backseat to my job, which I don't even like....my baby, my camera...heck, even my daytime TV shows. I just wish I could be home with my baby and being the mom I truly want to be. I currently feel like I am failing as a mother. It is the worst feeling I have ever felt. I tried to take pics of her this past weekend and she just looked sad in all the pictures. Just see for yourself. She misses her mommy :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aww!! Hang in there -- i know things get a little mixed up when schedules change but she knows how hard you are working for her! as soon as things start to settle in i'm sure everyone will be much happier -- in the mean time just take things one day at a time and enjoy all the little moments you can! (and i agree, i swear my life is all about getting ready for the next day as well!! especially since my DH travels for work so much!!!) i can totally relate to feeling everything you said, and i find focusing on the small things help get through the yucky feelings ... vent anytime! :)
I just wanted to say I can relate to you. Going back to work is always hard, but it will get better! Olivia is a cutie though!
Post a Comment