My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.briannebrosephotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 7, 2007

what happened to my weekend???

Geez, now that I am back to work, my weekends sure fly by. I spent my entire weekend with Olivia since Chris had to work both days. It was nice, it gave us a lot of one on one time and she is soooo funny lately! She finally started laughing out loud and she just cracks up all the time! She loves when I smell her feet and say how stinky they are. She also likes when I tell her to get her booty over here, even when she is sitting on my lap :) As parents, we really act like idiots to make our kids laugh and smile. She is seriously the cutest thing ever and totally worth acting like a fool for! On a sad note, I am depressed all over again about going to work this week. It seems like it will never get easier! I know it is going to get harder first because I start working the full 8 hours on Tuesday. I was REALLY enjoying this part-time stuff!

Well, per the request of her Grandma Connie, Olivia and I took some more pictures today. I practiced setting my white balance on my camera used Livvy as my test subject. I am not sure how successful I was at this, but hey, I tried. Olivia on the other had was very successful at being cute, as expected :) However, she seems to be overly aware that I am trying to take her picture and has become rather good at not looking at the camera, blowing bubbles, putting her hands in her mouth and looking sad. This range of emotion and activity are evident in todays pictures.







No comments: