My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit http://www.briannebrosephotography.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.
Love the pigtails!! So cute!! :)
Yes - super cute!
oh my god, these are great!
Gosh, I looooooove it!!!
Sooo cute!!!!!
First pigtails are always the cutest! She is adorable. :)
I *love* the pigtails!! A friend of mine is having a little girl this June and her husband always says that when does her hair she's going to have "so many piggy tails!" I asked him about... He's planning on 5+. Crazy man!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Love the pigtails!! So cute!! :)
Yes - super cute!
oh my god, these are great!
Gosh, I looooooove it!!!
Sooo cute!!!!!
First pigtails are always the cutest! She is adorable. :)
I *love* the pigtails!! A friend of mine is having a little girl this June and her husband always says that when does her hair she's going to have "so many piggy tails!" I asked him about... He's planning on 5+. Crazy man!
Post a Comment