My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.briannebrosephotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 29, 2008

fresh air...

Just to update everyone...Livvy has really struggled with her post-surgery pain and life is tough right now. The pain medication seems to be helping but wears off far too quickly. She is very needy at the moment and I can't say I mind. I love when she wants to snuggle. But I just hate that it is under these circumstances.

Anyhow, here is one picture of her walking outside this morning. She is wobbly on her feet from the pain medication, so our trip out was pretty short.

3 comments:

Caits said...

I've been wondering how she is....so sorry to hear things are tough right now. They WILL get better!!!!!

Tami said...

I hope she's feeling better soon!

Ariana Rose said...

Ok so I just barely wished you luck on the post below before realizing that she already had the surgery.
Serves me right for scrolling down so fast to see the pictures, lol.

I'm so sorry she (and you!) have to go through all that. I feel so bad for her, poor baby!

Hopefully once she feels better she gets to enjoy some healthy times :)