My mom made Livvy the cutest fabric food to go with her pink retro kitchen and she just LOVES it! I always catch her putting it on the plate, then taking a bite...I bet it is tasty! HAHA. But this morning, she brought me a pancake. I think she was asking me to make the real thing. Thanks Mom for these, they are the best! Next we want dinner!

5 comments:
Oh my goodness. These are the cutest! We got our little girl the same kitchen for Christmas, I think your mom would be overwhelmed with orders if she was willing!
Your mom is so talented!!
oh wow she is creative and artistic those are so cool! She should start a line up of this stuff!
Oh my gosh! I have had my eye on some stuff just like this on etsy for a long time. I adore it, so cute, and I have three girls. ;)
AW thanks everyone! My mom has loved seeing these comments! You guys are so sweet :)
Post a Comment