Hi, I found your blog through Janice and I just had to comment because I think your daughter is absolutely beautiful and I love all the cute hats and headbands you put on her. Where do you find them? My daughter is also sans hair and I am always trying to find something cute so she isn't always mistaken for a boy!
You should enter her to be the next BabyGap girl! Too cute!!
4 comments:
Well, she can be the cutest girl baby ever- Evan wins for cutest boy! ;)
Nope...no mommy goggles on...I think shes beautiful too!
You're right, she looks absolutely beautiful!
Hi, I found your blog through Janice and I just had to comment because I think your daughter is absolutely beautiful and I love all the cute hats and headbands you put on her. Where do you find them? My daughter is also sans hair and I am always trying to find something cute so she isn't always mistaken for a boy!
You should enter her to be the next BabyGap girl! Too cute!!
Post a Comment