My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.briannebrosephotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Our day at the beach...

Chris, Olivia and I decided to head to La Jolla today to visit the "Children's Pool" (aka seal park) and just walk around the beach....it was really nice to get out. I rarely do these days...it seems with work and just being a mom, I never seem to find the time to go anywhere. It was a beautiful and I got to use my 70-200mm for the first time. I got a lot of comments on my nice lens Anyhow, I just wanted to share my results. I got so many great pictures. I went a little crazy in the Photoshop phase, but it was fun. I can't do that with human subjects!






4 comments:

Andrea said...

*sigh* If only we had beaches like this in Iowa! LOL!

I love these pictures- how cool!

Kim Harms said...

LOVE these pictures! Ive been to La Jolla (my dad lives in San Diego) and I LOVE it there... seeing these pictures makes me want to go back very soon! GREAT job!

Jennifer said...

Great pictures. I can't wait for the beach this year!

Janice said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!! I wish we lived by the beach. You are so lucky :-) I love the seal pictures!