Don't judge me too harshly...these didn't turn out quite like I had hoped. I would re-do them but don't feel like subjecting my poor child to anymore pictures this weekend.
I love the second one and last one!! I think those two turned out great, and I don't blame you for not wanting to do more right away... Jaden is the same way!! It seems as though I take better photos of other peoples kids than my own! Although, he is just plain bored with me, so that might have something to do with it! He never wants to look at me OR my camera anymore. He used to love the camera! Oh well, at least I don't have to pay myself to take them, so I can do re-takes!
I know what you mean about our kids getting sik of being photographed. It's worse in my case because I have to take a ton of pics just to get a couple of decent ones. All your phots look great!! I especially love the second and third picture. She is so adorable.
2 comments:
I love the second one and last one!! I think those two turned out great, and I don't blame you for not wanting to do more right away... Jaden is the same way!! It seems as though I take better photos of other peoples kids than my own! Although, he is just plain bored with me, so that might have something to do with it! He never wants to look at me OR my camera anymore. He used to love the camera! Oh well, at least I don't have to pay myself to take them, so I can do re-takes!
I know what you mean about our kids getting sik of being photographed. It's worse in my case because I have to take a ton of pics just to get a couple of decent ones. All your phots look great!! I especially love the second and third picture. She is so adorable.
Post a Comment